-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Tarantino Unchained

Tarantino Unchained Empty Tarantino Unchained

Message par Borges Mer 4 Mai 2011 - 13:22

Tarantino Unchained Django-unchained

So, we heard last week that the 7th movie from the legendary writer/director Quentin Tarantino will be Django Unchained, a Sergio Leone/Sergio Corbucci style Spaghetti Western homage that will tackle 19th century American black slavery head-on and without much sugar-coating. The movie would be centered around Django, a black slave who becomes gunslinger when freed by a German bounty hunter who takes our title character under his wing, shows him the ropes of contract killing, then helps Django find his enslaved wife who is under the control of an evil plantation owner. Having now read the majority of the screenplay for Django Unchained (and apologies if this piece is a little incoherent, I’m knackered!), I can confirm that is the basic plot for which will mostly be a two character piece but having read the final drafts for Death Proof, Kill Bill and Inglourious Basterds at roughly the same stage of pre-production in the past, I have to say that the script doesn’t completely work for me and I’m not getting the same feeling of exhilarating excitement for the new Tarantino film as I did for the aforementioned.
Borges
Borges

Revenir en haut Aller en bas