Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Notre musique

+14
py
lorinlouis
wootsuibrick
adeline
Joel
balthazar claes
glj
Rotor
Eyquem
gertrud04
Dr. Apfelgluck
Borges
Largo
careful
18 participants

Page 13 sur 40 Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant

Notre musique - Page 13 Empty Re: Notre musique

Message par balthazar claes Mar 25 Oct 2011 - 23:09

balthazar claes

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par Invité Mer 26 Oct 2011 - 16:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQqpOxZ704A

Invité
Invité

Message par careful Jeu 27 Oct 2011 - 13:42

careful
careful

Message par careful Ven 28 Oct 2011 - 12:53

Spoiler:

Laughing
careful
careful

Message par Borges Dim 30 Oct 2011 - 13:08

This has always been my absolute favorite song by John Martyn. I was living in the mountains in Arizona when I first heard it. First time I put it on the turntable, the moon was rising over the hill behind my cabin. It was synchro-magical. Every time i hear this instrumental, I see that moonrise, in my mind.
CarolinaBeachcomber il y a 5 mois 13

i'm a carpenter, i have a beard, im a surfer and surf when theres ice on the ground, i cut wood in my spare time, and consider my self a man. and right now, watching john, hearing him, i'm reduced to tears. rip my man, wish i could have met you.
WillBrawnmusic il y a 6 mois

Borges
Borges

Message par Borges Dim 30 Oct 2011 - 15:15

Nick was a beautiful man, but walking on solid air, helpless in this dirty business and innocent abroad. he was killed by the indecent, parisitic opportunism that pervades the music business."

(Jmartyn)

Borges
Borges

Message par Borges Dim 30 Oct 2011 - 15:21

Borges
Borges

Message par Invité Dim 30 Oct 2011 - 20:20

Héhéhé.

Cités plus en amont.

Spoiler:

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 1 Nov 2011 - 13:35

Wink

idéal, si l'on pense à Hors Satan

Dernière édition par erwan le Mar 1 Nov 2011 - 19:25, édité 3 fois

Invité
Invité

Message par careful Mar 1 Nov 2011 - 14:33

Très bien Wild Flag, Erwan Wink

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/albumreviews/wild-flag-20110913

Me souviens avoir lu à propos de leur titre Romance:
"I listened to a lot of top-40 music for help with melodies," says Brownstein. "I came up with the melody for 'Romance' after a day of listening to Rihanna and Beyoncé, and then filtering it through my messed up post-punk filter."

Hier soir, la dernière apparition de James Maynard Keenan (chanteur de Tool donc) chez Letterman...en perruque blonde, fausse moustache et lunette noire.

careful
careful

Message par careful Mar 1 Nov 2011 - 18:19

careful
careful

Message par Invité Mar 1 Nov 2011 - 22:37

il y avait un malentendu: je me souvenais de leur clips de techno-trance au début des années 90 avec la Ford déglinguée et les trains électriques, mais ignorais qu'il étaient prélevés sur cette merveille à laquelle ils devaient servir à la fois de produit d'appel et de démenti. Cela fait penser à un équivalent musical et réussi de Two-Lane Blacktop; à la fois post-moderne et sincère (ce que le film d'Hellman n'est pas).

Invité
Invité

Message par Borges Ven 4 Nov 2011 - 11:04

hi jerzy; ça mieux la grippe?

tu connais l'alternative take de "solid air" (édition deluxe de l'album)?

richard thompson joue sur "over the hill", je savais pas : comme le monde est petit...

Borges
Borges

Message par careful Ven 4 Nov 2011 - 12:53

careful
careful

Message par careful Ven 4 Nov 2011 - 13:34

careful
careful

Message par Joel Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 15:20

Une petite découverte ( pas très récente ) sur le twitter d'Hisato Higuchi

Notre musique - Page 13 Img_19_hires

" Although NNCK’s all-improvised discipline sets this collective apart from many bands, the representative I spoke with said that he saw similar experimentation going on among a few other bands. In particular, he cites Embryo, a long-standing German experimental project that incorporates indigenous musicians from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East into their recordings and live performances. Embryo’s latest collaboration is with a certain improvisatory collective from Harlem; Embryonnck,NNCK’s double LP collaboration with Embryo will be released on Staubgold Records in early 2006. “Christian Burchard, the leader of Embryo [and ex of Amon Duul]... seemed to see us as if we were also this kind of indigenous urban music phenomenon,” said the band member, “in the same way that different styles of Middle Eastern or Turkish or African musicians that he kind of catalogues in the Embryo experience.”

Like Embryo, NNCK draws on a variety of traditions. You can hear bits of jazz, rock, and ethnic music in their work, and even, from time to time, a bit of the “blues” contained in their name. Asked about the band’s connection with this traditional artform, the band member said that both his collective and the band’s friend John Fahey had had a more expansive definition of the blues than many, equating it with music that expresses longing and melancholy, rather than with 12-bar progressions. “Fahey was really scholarly about the differences between guitar players—never mind the differences between a Japanese three-string guitar player and a six-string guitar player, but he really could tell the difference between two very similar six-string guitar players and why one was one way and the other another way. It was great to be around him and to experience his understanding of that stuff,” he said. “But I also think that he and we agreed that there was something that was bigger than style as far as the blues is concerned. And that’s the blues that’s in our music.”

Joel

Message par Invité Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 20:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V2P9m1bWe8

Invité
Invité

Message par Joel Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 20:57

J'en profite aussi pour vous faire part d'un film que je viens de voir:

Joel

Message par careful Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 21:05

Fort intéressant We Don't Care About Music Anyway, sur Otomo Yoshihide et cette scène tokyoïte.
Je dois l'avoir dans un coin. Je le déposerai dans la section "le musée des ombres".
careful
careful

Message par Dr. Apfelgluck Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 21:12

Dr. Apfelgluck
Dr. Apfelgluck

Message par Borges Mar 8 Nov 2011 - 17:16

Borges
Borges

Message par Borges Mar 8 Nov 2011 - 17:43

Borges
Borges

Message par Borges Mar 8 Nov 2011 - 17:56

et tant d'autres
Borges
Borges

Message par Invité Mar 8 Nov 2011 - 22:35

Moi aussi je pense et m'exprime comme un pied comme à peu près tout le monde sur Internet, et comme eux je pense en permanence, mais je crois parfois en la sincérité de mon bon goût. De ce fait je peux légitiment prétendre être un leader sur Internet, et cette musique est si vraie qu'elle me dispense de recenser le nombre de gens qu'elle influencera grâce à moi.

Je dédie l'espèce de chiasme musical de ce morceau à tous mes followers et les 4 minute qui le précèdent à mes ennemis.

Par honnêteté je préciserai quand-même que plein de gens ont écouté Michael Gira avant moi, mais je les connais pas et je ne peux pas tous les citer.

J'ai aussi écouté du MC5 la semaine dernière.

Invité
Invité

Message par Borges Mer 9 Nov 2011 - 14:28

The truth is, Lonnie Johnson sat comfortably on many fences – comfortably for him, if not the critics, historians and fans who like things neatly labeled. He had one of the longest recording careers in blues history, from 1925 through the mid-1960's, during which he produced a barrage of basic blues, hokum, haunting vocals, jazz guitar instrumentals and rhythm and blues – by his own count 572 songs. He accompanied blues shouter Texas Alexander, contributed solo parts to recordings by Duke Ellington and Louis Armstrong, cut the first jazz guitar duets with Eddie Lang. "His whole musical style and manner," Giles Oakley writes in The Devil's Music, "spoke of urbane sophistication, from the clarity of his bittersweet voice to the clean-cut precision of his highly original guitar-playing. Yet when he accompanied the hollering Texas Alexander, while never abandoning his technical proficiency, he showed a sensitive empathy for the rough, emotional directness of country blues."

Lonnie Johnson is the major transistional figure in American guitar. Everything that came before – the complex patterns of Papa Charlie Jackson on six-string banjo, the rag-time blues of Blind Blake, the idiosyncratic runs and melodic flexibility of Blind Lemon Jefferson – comes together in his playing; and much that follows, issues from it, right up to the jazz lines of Kenny Burrell or B. B. King's whiplike call-and-response guitar accompaniment.
(...)
It seems likely that Lonnie, whose recording career in the twenties was profoundly successful, who came back and built another career in the late thirties and again in the forties and yet again in the sixties, has still another, posthumous career ahead – perhaps the greatest of all – as increasing numbers of guitarists and blues and jazz enthusiasts rediscover his inimitable music.

(james sallis,The Guitar Players)

"
Whatever can be called electronics in today’s music -in jazz, jazz-rock, fusion, rock, and pop- comes from Jimi Hendrix."
(james sallis, guitar in jazz : an anthology)

on oublie trop souvent les "origines indiennes" de hendrix...
Borges
Borges

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 13 sur 40 Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant