Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Performances d'acteurs :

Performances d'acteurs : Empty Performances d'acteurs :

Message par Borges Ven 6 Juil 2012 - 13:52

A movie that I was in, called On the Waterfront (1954): there was a scene in a taxicab, where I turn to my brother, who`s come to turn me over to the gangsters, and I lament to him that he never looked after me, he never gave me a chance, that I could have been a contender, I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum ... "You should of looked out after me, Charley." It was very moving. And people often spoke about that, "Oh, my God, what a wonderful scene, Marlon, blah blah blah blah blah." It wasn`t wonderful at all. The situation was wonderful. Everybody feels like he could have been a contender, he could have been somebody, everybody feels as though he`s partly bum, some part of him. He is not fulfilled and he could have done better, he could have been better. Everybody feels a sense of loss about something. So that was what touched people. It wasn`t the scene itself. There are other scenes where you`ll find actors being expert, but since the audience can`t clearly identify with them, they just pass unnoticed. Wonderful scenes never get mentioned, only those scenes that affect people.
(Brando)

Borges
Borges

Revenir en haut Aller en bas